Rare Sequencing Sydney 2024
Friday, 14th June - Sunday, 16th June 2024
8 AM - 6 PM @ The Bondi Pavilion
Take a deep dive into the art and science of sequencing! Explore how to create intelligent, safe and creative flows that will take your students to the next level with our 50hr training module.
Hosted by Noelle Connolly, you’ll learn wave sequencing, how to theme and build towards peak poses, and develop your own advanced asana poses with the assists that accompany them.
This fun, practical and powerful intensive is for advanced students and teachers who have completed a 200 hour yoga teacher training course.
What will be covered?
- How to safely and intelligently sequence and teach advanced asana
- Explore clever sequencing, theming and building towards peak poses
- Develop your ability and confidence in design and deliver creative sequences
- Practice, break down and discuss sequences created by our master teachers
- Develop your own advanced asana poses and learn the assists that accompany them
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org