Build your confidence, develop your languaging and alignment cues and gain practical teaching skills with the coaching and guidance of our experienced team in Practical Teaching Skills, a 50 Hour Teacher Training for new and developing teachers.
Facilitators: Noelle Connolly and Kat Clayton.
What will be covered?
- Build confidence in your teaching skills
- Learn to give clear and precise alignment cues
- Practice languaging and find your authentic voice
- Develop safe and creative sequencing, intertwined with theming and philosophy, to inspire and connect to your students
- Deepen your knowledge and practice so that you stay motivated and inspired as a teacher
- Receive one-on-one coaching and feedback
- Who is it for? New or developing teachers who have completed a 200 hour yoga teacher training and are looking to develop their confidence and skills.
- Course Facilitators: Noelle Connolly and Kat Clayton
Accreditation: 50 hours Intermediate teacher training accredited by Yoga Alliance and Yoga Australia.