BodyMindLife has a considerable history of educating empowered individuals who personify the evolving spirit and tradition of yoga. 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training will provide you with the knowledge and skills to teach with confidence and poise, awakening a deep self-knowledge and life-long curiosity for learning.
Facilitators: 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training at BodyMindLife is led by Noelle Connolly and Kat Clayton and enriched by the knowledge of expert guest teachers.
Philosophy and Methodology: BodyMindLife's progressive approach to training incorporates both Eastern and Western science and spiritual tradition, with Taoist (Yin/Yang) philosophy, Ayurvedic wisdom, and a modern understanding of the human body and consciousness.
With the 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Curriculum you will:
• Become a certified yoga teacher, accredited by Yoga Australia and Yoga Alliance
• Build your teaching skills with personal feedback and coaching
• Understand how to intelligently sequence and lead a class
• Explore yoga history and philosophy
• Learn the safe and classical alignment of the poses
• Strengthen your personal physical, mental and emotional practice
• Practice breathing and meditation techniques to help manage stress and anxiety
• Study the principles and application of anatomy and physiology
• Learn to observe bodies and give safe hands-on adjustments
• Dive into the business of yoga and find out how to thrive as a teacher
• Receive support and guidance through teachers’ practices, assisting programs, guest teachers and ongoing education
Course Dates: Training takes place two weekends a month over a four month period starting on April 7, 2018 at BodyMindLife Surry Hills, Sydney, Australia.
"Yoga Teacher Training with Noelle at BodyMindLife was challenging, empowering and inspiring. I’ve made life-long friends, been inspired by my mentors and teachers, and found great personal growth." –– 200 Hour Teacher Training Graduate